Monday, August 10, 2009

OMG!!!

So its midnight and I want to retire to bed but it is 90 degrees in my apartment with the air conditioning blowing hot air...

It is obvious that my AC has not been working since we moved in because it is constantly running and never reaches the temperature that we have the thermostat set to. Thus making our electric bill 300 + dollars!!!

In this extreme heat I finally fell asleep and slept for about an hour and a half to wake up not able to breath. I sat for about 20 min and then came back in to try to sleep. Still not able to sleep I ended up here...


Sleeping in my car for the rest of the night. No i did not put the air on in the car it was just 10 degrees cooler in my car then in my apartment and I was able to sleep semi comfortably.

Im hot and tired but they are fixing the AC so I will be happy soon...

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing! If it makes you feel any better, I almost slept in my car the other night. Keith came and got me but I ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you look miserable! I am glad they got it fixed.

    ReplyDelete