Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ok.. Here goes nothing!

So I am totally unmotivated and really need to be.

Motivated about what you ask?
WORKING OUT!

Once in a while I will get motivated and actually work out. Like today I went to the gym for 30 min and worked out. I know its not a long time but its something.

I did about 20 min on the elliptical, 5 on the treadmill, and 5 on the crazy sit up machine. Then I came home and stretched before my shower.

To help me become more motivated I added a remind to my phone to tell me every day to work out. I also added a To Do List to my iGoogle which tells me to work out when I open my internet.

But I feel that I need more support...
Therefore I am asking all my blog buddies to keep encouraging me to work out. My plan is to do a little every day. Now i will blog what I did every day and if I do not write anything then I most likely did not work out and you have the freedom to send me angry e-mails telling me to go to the gym! (jm_twiztid_mc@yahoo.com)

Hopefully with all these reminders I will actually stick to working out for more then a week!!!

Now I am not only work out to lose weight. Yes, I do want to shed some pounds but more importantly I just want to be healthier. Lately I have just been tired all the time and crappy feeling and I concluded that this is because if I am not at work I am at home doing nothing!

So please motivate me!!!!

Also I got a peach today and it was wonderful! Totally makes up for the crappy one..



1 comment:

  1. This is great Kelly and I know it is really hard to stay motivated. I just read something this morning that talked about working out each day. It acknowledged that it is best to do at least 20 minutes a day, however, even 10 minutes a day is good for your health and can make major changes to your metabolism and blood sugar. I will be rooting for you and I think once you reach a certain point, it will become natural for you to want to continue your work outs each day. Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete