Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Day

Woke up at 8
Went to work
Got the kids ready
Went shopping
Came home(my other home) and put away groceries
Made space in Sophia's room for her new books
Organized Sophia's toys
Organized Stefan's train table and toys
Made lunch
Put Stefan to bed
Cleaned up from lunch
Went to my bank
Went to the post office
Went to Cathy's bank
Went to Arby's
Went to Office Max for 1 cent school supplies for charity
Went to Marshall's for Sophia's school socks
Got my oil changed and my tires aligned
Went to the gym and worked out for half an hour
Finally came home and took a shower

Now I am going to play some computer games and relax

Then make fish for dinner! yum yum yum



1 comment:

  1. I made fish for dinner too. Baked Tilapia... Keith doesn't really like fish but said if I made it from now on just like that, he would eat it no complaints. He even went back for seconds.

    I love that photo! Can't wait to do another photo shoot with you!!!

    ReplyDelete