Friday, July 3, 2009

Well...

As for my list..
I got the kitchen clean and the vacuuming done and my room is clean and I went to the gym and worked out for 50 minutes... Also I went to work.. I have yet to clean out my car and did not update last night as I was suppose to...

But..
I did paint my nails red and blue for the 4th and started watching Tru Blood...

Today...
I went to work for 10 hours and was paid for 30 because of my birthday!!! I love my bosses!
Me and my dear darling Sophia made a cake from scratch:
Now this was my first time making a cake from scratch so it turned out very flat but it was ok because we made it into a flag. We used blueberries for the Field of Blue and red sprinkles for the stripes.. wish I had taken a picture, it was so cute...
I went to All Fired Up after work and picked up my pottery which is oh so cute..
Then I went to the mall to buy my daddy's birthday present that I hope he likes cause I don't know if it is the exact kind he wanted..

Happy 4th Everyone!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment