Friday, July 31, 2009

I wanna be like Janna Bee and Do a "NOT" post...

So I totally did NOT have a great time and meet Curious George at Universal..


Also I did NOT spend $90 on the cutest outfit ever...(that happens to match Sophia's)


I so did NOT push on Sophia's stomach when she was constipated to help her poop....

Sophia and Stefan do NOT dig for gold and then eat what they find...

Tina did NOT get drunk off her ass on her birthday...


Incidentally I did NOT have a great time exploiting her drunkenness...


And right now I am NOT having fun decorating a Piggy Bank for one of the twins...



1 comment:

  1. I am NOT jealous you got to meet George.

    I do NOT like you & Sophia's new outfits. I am NOT jealous.

    You also did NOT sing push it out push it out waaay out....

    I did NOT get drunk off my ass. I would NOT ever do that.

    I do NOT NOT want to talk about the way you exploit me or the piggy bank.

    ReplyDelete