Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July First....

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Things I learned yesterday:
Bubble tea is strange...
Photography in the rain makes me cold for hours afterwards...
I'm glad I am not a teenager anymore.. too much drama...
(love you drewbie)
Trespassing in a cow pasture results in half naked men scolding you...
Don't pull people out of windows cause they will fall down.. and when they fall down don't fall on top of them...
Fajitas give me and my sissy gas...
The dentist can make my jaw pop really loudly...
I wanna be arrested... lmao
I'm going to make Tina laugh so hard she is going to fart...
I'm so happy I just pooped a rainbow... and pissed glitter...

And most importantly: If you wear sexy Halloween costumes walking around downtown Orlando on the 30th of June people stare at you!!!






1 comment:

  1. I know I was there when you wrote this, but OMG I am dying laughing. I love you!

    ReplyDelete